About Adam Morrow
Adam Morrow | Real Estate Attorney | Real Estate Broker
More than a traditional real estate agent, Adam Morrow is an advocate for his clients. While he owns and manages Sound Counsel Realty, a full service real estate brokerage, Adam is also a real estate attorney. He has successfully represented buyers and sellers in virtually every type of residential real estate transaction, including traditional buyer/ seller transactions, short sales, foreclosures, and bankruptcy court sales. As an experienced, skilled negotiator, a meticulous researcher, and a creative strategist, Adam has made it possible for his clients to purchase homes and land at significantly reduced prices, while also helping sellers meet their goals and expectations in the sale of their homes.
Adam’s clients receive the added value of legal counsel, which includes drafting contractual language (something real estate agents are not permitted to do) and providing counsel throughout the process. Adam Morrow’s peers have rated him in the top 2% of lawyers in Washington’s Law & Politics magazine. At Sound Counsel Realty, Adam provides clients with an exceedingly high level of professional service.
- Born Tucson, Arizona, September 4, 1967, Washington resident since 1971, Bainbridge Island resident since 2002
- Admitted to the Washington State Bar 1997
- Education; Washington State University, B.A., 1989, Political Sciences
- University of Wales, Swansea, United Kingdom, 1990, International Relations
- Seattle University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1997
- Washington Law and Politics, 2005, 2006- Rated top 2% of all Washington lawyers under 40 by professional colleagues
- Member of King County, Kitsap County and Washington State Bar Associations
- Real Estate Broker and Owner of Sound Counsel, PLLC, d.b.a., Sound Counsel Realty
- Member of Northwest Multiple Listing Service
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Admitted to practice law in all Washington State Superior Courts, Appellate Courts, Supreme Court, and the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- 40 hours a year, 5 consecutive years of Pro Bono services
- Pro Bono award by Washington State Bar Association
- Firefighter | Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) | Bainbridge Island Fire Department – Safeguarding lives, property, and the environment. Nationally certified as a Firefighter I, Firefighter II, Hazardous Materials Operations, and as a Washington State EMT.
- Washington State Fire Training Academy – Only firefighter to have received Chief Kane’s personal challenge coin in his 27 years at the fire academy; Only firefighter in the history of the Bainbridge Island Fire Department to have received all three awards – “1st Due Engine Award”, “Bull Dog Award”, and chief’s coin from the WSFTA. One of two Bainbridge Island firefighters to have received both the “1st Due Engine Award” and “Bulldog Award” at the WFSTA. Also received “Most Inspirational Award” as a volunteer firefighter.” Climbed to the top (73 floors) of the Columbia Tower to raise money to help fight Leukemia in the Scott Firefighting Stairclimb (In full bunker gear while breathing oxygen from a tank into a face piece/regulator).
- Board Member of Bainbridge Island Youth Services
- Past volunteer West Sound Wildlife Shelter
- National Basketball Team of Wales, 1990
- Proud husband and father